Serving Businesses and Business Owners since 1994, including commercial real estate, finance, LLCs and corporations, franchises, construction, and wills & trusts.
Who We Are
Founded in 1994, Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Schoen, P.C. is an AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5.0)-rated, commercial practice law firm offering a full range of services for large, medium and small businesses, both publicly-traded and privately owned, including banks, life insurance companies, commercial mortgage brokers, credit unions, aerospace and automobile manufacturers, home builders and real estate developers.
In particular, we emphasize: commercial real estate transactions and disputes; commercial real estate finance transactions; acquisitions and sales of businesses; limited liability companies and corporations; construction law; and franchising.
We proudly deliver expertise, superior work product, exemplary professionalism and leading-edge computer technology — You expect this of law firms much larger than us, but we do so with the cost effectiveness, responsiveness and personal service you expect from smaller or “boutique” law firms.
What We Can Do For You
We advise and solve problems for business owners, business buyers and sellers, commercial real estate lenders and borrowers, commercial real estate sellers and buyers, commercial real estate landlords and tenants, commercial construction contractors and subcontractors, design professionals, and franchisors and franchisees. For example, we:
- review, prepare, negotiate and enforce commercial loan documents, loan restructuring and loan workout documents, and loan commitments
- conduct due diligence reviews, and resolve title and survey issues and defects
- review, prepare, negotiate and enforce commercial real estate documents such as purchase contracts, CC&Rs, easements, leases, and construction contracts
- issue borrower’s counsel opinion letters
- form and maintain limited liability companies and corporations, including single-purpose entities
- prepare franchise disclosure documents and franchise agreements for franchisors
- evaluate proposed purchases of franchises on behalf of prospective franchisees
We Are Recognized For Our Commitment To Excellence
- The law firm is rated AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5.0) by the Martindale-Hubbell National Legal Directory®and was awarded “Business Law Firm of the Year – Arizona (2017)” by Corporate Insider Magazine and “Best Business Law Firm – Arizona 2014” by Acquisition International Magazine.
- Mr. Schoen, individually, is rated AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5.0) and is or has been recognized, among other places, in: Arizona’s Finest Lawyers; the National Law Journal as “Arizona’s Top Rated Lawyers – 2019;” the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers®; The Arizona Republic as Top Lawyers of Arizona – 2020; The Legal Network – 2018 as “Top Lawyers in Arizona;” Legal Leaders – 2019 as “Arizona’s Top Rated Lawyers in Real Estate Law;” Marquis Who’s Who in America®; and The Heritage Registry of Who’s Who®.
- Mr. Schoen has presented seminars and published articles on commercial real estate and business matters, and has been interviewed and cited as authority on commercial real estate matters.
Since 1986, Mr. Schoen has represented large, medium and small businesses, both publicly-traded and privately owned, including banks, life insurance companies, commercial mortgage brokers, credit unions, aerospace and automobile manufacturers, home builders and real estate developers.
(NOTE: AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5.0) is the HIGHEST RATING awarded to a law firm or a lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell National Legal Directory® and is the result of an extensive and confidential review by the attorney’s peers in the legal community. The AV rating indicates “very high to preeminent legal ability” and demonstration of “the highest professional and ethical standards.