Commercial Real Estate Finance — Commercial Finance Transactions and Matters
Loan documents – for commercial real estate loans (including carry-backs and wraps), including: loan commitments, loan and security documents, guarantees, opinion letters, estoppel certificates and subordination agreements.
- Single-purpose entities.
- Commercial loans – business loans.
- Opinion letters.
- Loan refinances.
- Loan assumptions.
- Loan modifications, restructuring and workouts.
- Loan forbearance agreements.
- Negotiations, document preparation and document review.
- Enforcement and collections.