- Purchase and sale agreements for all types of commercial property, including: office buildings, shopping centers, industrial buildings, apartment complexes, retail plazas, hotels and vacant/unimproved land.
- Due diligence and feasibility reviews and investigations – in connection with commercial real estate purchases, including: review and resolution of issues regarding title, survey, environmental and tenant leases.
- Financing of real estate purchases and real estate development – including: loan commitments, loan and security documents, guarantees, opinion letters, estoppel certificates and subordination agreements.
- Leases (all commercial types, including retail, office, industrial, shopping center leases).
- Ground leases.
- Options to purchase, including lease-purchase agreements and rolling options.
- Negotiations, document preparation and document review.
- Property Management agreements.
- Development and construction of commercial real property.
- Resolution of title defects.
- CC&Rs and declarations.
- Owners’ associations (commercial).
- Broker licensing issues.
- Commission agreements.